jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

My trip to Turmero.


Right now, i am planning a trip to Turmero. This is a little town in the middle of Venezuela located in aragua estate. It have so many things to visit, for example rivers, water falls, beach, historical monuments and a lot of places that really worth seeing.

My luggage is done, I pack my swimming sooth, may beach sandals, a lot of casual clothes, my brush and my make up because even if I am on vacation I always have to look pretty.

The reason why I want to go there, in not for tourism or to known the town; the truth reason is that in that town lives a person that I meet a few years ago and since then he became in something very important for me .

So I am very exited for my trip because I am going to see and know a lot of things and persons, maybe after that my life changes or maybe will be still the same, who knows …….but something is sure………I will enjoy my trip.

No hay comentarios: