lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

THE INTERVIEW.


a). Hello, i´m giuliana dilernia, what your name?.

b). Hi, my namy is rosanna ines dilernia romero, nice to meet you.

a). I´m glad to meet you too.

b). Ok so, are you new here too?

a). Well not to this collage but to this city.

b). Ok i´ve always lived here.

a). And werw you born here?

b). Yes i was, born and raised here.

a). Wao, this city is awesomw, where did you go to high school?

b). I went to bellas artes, i remember i used to play soccer there.

a). Great, i used to play soccer in high school, too and where did you learn english?

b). I use to travel to the u.s every summer but my parents got divorced, so we don´t travel now, last time i travel ed there was back in 2000.

a). That´s too bad, i´ve only been twice to the states.

b). It is my coutry.

a). Absolutely. He where can i go shopping in this city?

b).You can o to sambil or lago mall.

a). How about doral center?

b). That´s more for a movie, i used to go there every weekend just befote theyoponed sambil.

a). Now that you mentioned it, i use to go there too when i was in high school but then we had to more back to punto fijo.

b). Hey it was noce to talk to you but i have to go.

a). Well me too, hope to see you soon, bye.

b). Bye see you later.


MY NAME IS ROSANNA DILERNIA IM 22 YEARS OLD I STUDY IN URBE ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING IM FROM CARACAS BUT ACTUALLY I LIVE IN MARACAIBO I LOVE GO TO THE MALLS ON WEEKENDS AND TO THE DISCOS ON FRIDAYS NIGHT, ALSO I LIKE TO EAT IN AREPAS SANTA RITA AND FULL PERNIL I HATE TE VEGETABLES AND LISTEN TO VALLENATO I THINK ITS HORRIBLE, AND MY DREAM IS TO VISIT ENGLAND AND MAKE MY HONEY MOON THERE, MY OPIONION AOUT ENGLISH ITS THAT IT'S A COOL LANGUAGE THAT ITS SPOKEN IN MANY COUNTRIES LIKE THE USA CANADA ENGLAND ETCAND IF WE LIKE TO TRABEL WE NEED SPEAK AS MANY LANGUAGES AS POSSIBLE.

No hay comentarios: