lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

My Favorite snack






I love sweets things, my perfumes, my life even my humor is sweet that’s why I love to eat OREOS whit milk. Its not complicated to me because I don’t have to prepare anything is not a secret that I am not a good cooking, so is easy for me and the most important thing, I love it.

I like to eat my snack in a certain way, not very common, but as I am not common, I could say that a eat OREOS whit style.

First at all, a look for a deep dish, then a I put the OREOS inside the dish and I covers whit milk, just when the started to float I stopped to put milk. After that, I take a spoon and smashed against the dish just a little; because that’s the way the OREOS absorb the milk. Finally, whit a big smile in my face I started to eat them, .that’s my favorite snack, and a particular style to eat OREOS.

No hay comentarios: